Multi-ratings make for better reviews
Quality, price, cleanliness, friendliness – there is no limit to the criteria you can apply. As a result, reviewers can add a new level of detail to their reviews, and users are much better able to form an opinion.
- Unlimited review options make it easy for users to give incredibly detailed reviews.
- Customizable strings for each rating item let you explain what the score represents; Terrible, Poor, Average, Very Good, Excellent.
- Customizable rating inputs let you use Font Awesome icons, custom images, or a simple select dropdown to set rating scores.
- Set different ratings and reviews options for each post type and its categories. For example, you can assign “room service” score to categories such as Hotels but leave it off categories such as Camp Sites.
- No half star limitations for rating outputs, our percentage bases background fill means the score indicated is exact and not limited to half stars.